Five Reasons to Hire Me as a Copywriter:
- I’m experienced. I can write the keyword-rich content you need for your home page; the five-to-eight words you need for your billboard; the two minutes of copy you need for your video; the eight-page report you’re readying for your clients; the articles you assign me for your newsletter; the case study you need for your website; your ongoing content that informs and inspires. Or pretty much anything else.
- I listen. I’m not interested in what I have to say about your project; I’m interested in what you have to say about it. Writing the message you want to promote starts with a keen ear.
- I’m responsive. The best project is a completed project. Why waste time? Let’s do what you want to do.
- I’m a friendly ghost writer. We’ll put your name on the stuff I write for you, and I won’t even say boo.
- I’m available for writing projects. Email me at [email protected] and let’s talk.
Each week, I work with a regular group of clients – communicating messages, promoting products or services, and connecting with customers. Some I’ve worked with for more than a decade — some for a few months.
My marketing pieces cover a curious variety of topics, ranging from business news, heating/air conditioning services and lumber products to electric utilities, higher education, health care and real estate development. I’ll gladly learn as much as I can about your topic too. Just let me know what you’d like to say, and I’ll help you say it.
If you’d like to be my next priority, send me an email with your info to [email protected]. And let’s talk. You’re under no obligation at all.
Take a look at a few sample projects.
“Minnie is consistent, thorough and responsive. I always appreciate the quality of her work and her eye for detail.” – James Riley, Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated
“It’s great to work with Minnie. She’s incredible at consistently distilling our ramblings into professional articles and marketing messages that remain consistent with our culture and brand.” – Jason Otis, Perk Brands
“We had a vague SEO strategy that included content development, and knew we needed a copywriter to help us get where we wanted to go. Minnie helped refine our strategy and led us to achieve – and even surpass – many of the goals we identified at the outset of the project.” – Jennifer Solt, Creative Director, 24 Communications